Viagra Super Active+ is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra Super Active+ is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra Super Active+ as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra Super Active+ by mouth with or without food. It may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra Super Active+ is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Viagra Super Active+ can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra Super Active+ and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra Super Active+.
Store Viagra Super Active+ at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra Super Active+ out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
One of the main differences between Viagra Super Active+ and the other "generations" of the drug is that this formula is said to be far more dependable and reliable. It has a greater effect on the messengers in the body that basically initiate the blood vessels to widen in the penis, allowing blood to enter and initiating an erection.
Viagra Super Active+ will dissolve almost immediately once in your system, allowing the active ingredient to be absorbed into the blood stream faster than other varieties of Viagra. This means you'll have a better turn-around, so to speak, in between ingestion and intercourse. That being said, it's still recommended that the pill be taken at least an hour prior to sexual activity.